Red Giant Universe 3.0.2 (x64) | For Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro, OFX | 1.90 GB
Video transition and effects plugins for editors and motion graphics artists. Give your footage authentic retro and modern day looks using tools like VHS, Retrograde Carousel, Glitch, Holomatrix II, and more.
Stylize Your Footage
Give your footage authentic retro and modern day looks using tools like VHS, Retrograde Carousel, Glitch, Holomatrix II, and more.
Create beautiful looping backgrounds and motion graphics elements with tools like HUD components, Line, Knoll Light Factory EZ, Fractal Background, and more.
Transitions & Effects
Build fast, unique transitions with little or no work. Add glows and other effects that give you better results and more shortcuts, options and control than anything in your host app.
Quickly generate animations that bring your text to life, or fill your screen with dynamic data for user interfaces. Go retro with old school computer type on effects, or easily create hacker style reveals for modern titles.
Every tool in Universe includes presets to help get you started and give instant professional results.
The Universe 3.0 release introduces our new Universe Dashboard for browsing and applying effects and presets, 5 brand-new text generation tools, and presets for every plug-in, to help get you started.
Working with Universe in Premiere Pro and After Effects has never been easier. The new dockable Universe Dashboard brings all of the Universe tools into one place, making it simple to explore and apply the entire library of effects and presets.
Universe is a collection of 79 GPU-accelerated plugins for editors and motion graphics artists.
– Windows 10 64-bit
– Red Giant Universe requires a GPU to render. The minimum GPU is an Intel HD 5000 integrated graphics chip.
– Adobe After Effects CC 2017 or later
– Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2017 or later
– Apple Final Cut Pro X 10.2.3 or later
– Apple Motion 5.3.2 or later
– Avid Media Composer 8.2 or later*
– Magix VEGAS Pro 14 or later
– Davinci Resolve 14 or later
– HitFilm Pro 6.0 and later
* Prism Displacement, Compound Blur, and Picture in Picture are not supported in Avid Media Composer.